Saturday 1 March 2008

Rm50

Ohh... It's late in night again. Well, time to update my blog, since someone has just done it. Let's see what happened today...Oh yeah, there were 2 British came to my class this morning to give us a talk for our course, but as we know the main purpose of them are to promote their university, The Sheffield Halam University, which located in the north of England. They've spent nearly 2 hours for the talk and it was so...boring... Let's talk about the 'S' letter university. From what I saw from the video and pictures that they shown to us, the only word I can say is...'walao'... It's really HUGE compare to KBU College...obviously...but seems like it doesn't really attract me in anyway... The whole environment of the University is quite boring and old for me...and he main thing is, they don't offer any scholarships... So... Well... Err... Okay, let's talk about others. The RM50 Redbox voucher...was expired... I was looking for people to go there to spend this voucher, it's not a small number for me though. Unfortunately, i only managed to get 2 people out of 40??? WTF?! It really break my mood for whole day, I've just wasted RM50 man! Diu! I was really angry and buei shong for that, so many people and none of them willing to spend just a little bit of time... And yet the most stupid reason i get was rushing back home to sleep and play game... Fuck sia...

No comments: