Thursday 2 December 2010

Expecting

Buddies of "May-Our-Paths" (Quinnie & Nicholas)are coming to Melbourne to visit me and will be staying here for a week plussssss, so expecting!! XD Haven't been seeing them for so so sooo long (time really does fly...shall I say, spurt @.@) Just realized that I've been in Melbourne for nearly a year..Xmas is just around the corner, then New year of 2011, then Chinese New Year yadi yadi yada~ I want my Chinese New Year to be in Malaysia with my family and friends!!! T.T

I'm sort of facing all kinds of snags recently..you know, friendships, family issues, work, wuwawuwa...whatever=.= Been nagged by my manager on my English proficiency..said to be my English sucks big time!! Even worse than a new Vietnamese staff who couldn't speak well!! *WTF* Anyways, I got some English work books and also some basic English guides to put myself on the right track, hopefully they help :-S

Financial issues...arghhhh!!! Things will take a turn for the better anyways, just need to concentrate on work and wait=)

Uhmmm...whatelse...cut my hair 2 days ago, to groom myself up to welcome my buddies and also hanging out with them XD We surely will have great time to be spent together! =)

Time to cook for lunch, ta everyone~

No comments: