Sunday 13 January 2008

Gossip? Boycott? How funny...

Ah... So damn long haven't been updating my blog, just too lazy to do so.
Holidays just over, the 4th semester has just started, and it's really *interesting* and *fun* starting. As what I can see, all the people has shown their real face, I mean real personality. All were so 'good' during the 1st few semesters, and now, the real show/movie has reached, I can guarantee, it is even more interesting and exciting then whatever movie you watched in cinema. Just the 1st day of new semester, all has shown their boycotting abilities. They are really strong at that, don't play play a... And of course, those actors had improved their acting skills, you just know who I mean, they really have the quality to be the best actor/actress in Oscar. *Clap*Clap*...
I wonder how will they feel when they are old and think back what they have done now... 'act to be happy'? 'act to be sad'? or feel ashame of themselves? I really interested to know that...
And another one is... The selfishness... That's what I really angry about, I don't really scare that they know I'm talking about them, my dearest classmates. Okay, since I dun scare, I will just make it be simple here. Ms. Soh Pei Lxng, remember what you said in class during the group members picking section? Simply scold us? Saying us picked all the good ones? Well, Here;s some questions, do you know how many people were in my group that time? Let you count. Me, KH, CH, Jack and Zariyah. AND, Zariyah wasn't picked by us, that was decided by our lecturer, Mr.Rojeam Hee. So, which dimension will show that we picked all the good ones? What I remember is " 好的你们拿到完,酱我们拿什么?!" We picked all the good ones? Did you think how many people there was in your group?! Did you ever think about our situation?! All you think are about yourself, am I right?! Scolding people before thinking? Just to make sure you, yourself get the benefits?! Do you ever have a brain to think?! Is it selfish is the only personality on you? Tell me! Is there anything I said are fake? Wrong? Could you please think before you say or do?! Grow up! What do you think huh? Kinder garden game? WTF?!

No comments: