Monday 24 November 2008

Last day in Gobo Up Stairs...!

Wow wow wow..., guess I haven't been here for quite a while, I was so BUSY with training! I had been placed in Gobo Upstairs since 2 weeks ago..for the sack of going to SkyBar~ As introduction, Gobo Upstairs is a fine dining restaurant in Traders Hotel, serving so called "The Best Grills in Town", not sure whether it's the best but it's really NICE though! Of cause it's expensive, but worth it~ And today is my very last day of training in Gobo Upstairs, and I had a great day as well~ Tried my best to strike my last shot to get CDC(Customer Delight Card) , failed at the end, but got some amount of tips though, thanks alot Mr Adam and Miss Monah, the very last guests I serve in this outlet, it's so nice serving and chatting to both of you, thanks alot for the experience and also for the tips as well, haha~

I've tried what I've learnt during this 2 weeks today, tried my best on the service sequence, up selling, chatting with the guest, taking order, repeating order blah blah blah.... And had some fun before i left, they splashed water to me=.=", their tradition of treating people who are leaving or having last day in the outlet... Gave myself 75% in overall of today's performance, still needed to improve, especially my conversation~ Want to thanks all the people in Gobo Upstairs, thanks Bryan for teaching me about the product knowledge, ways to serve wine and beer, Jason(a good leader) for teaching and guiding me all the way, Wan(Team Leader) for the F&B knowledges and also has shown us a very good leadership, Markcel for teaching me how to PR with guess, and also Cindy, Maria, Ida, Eva, Irwan and Elvis~ Thanks for the guiding all the way! Thanks so much!!!
Going to Skybar tomorrow, lot of people saying that Skybar is a "hell" for me, waitting for it though, want to be tougher! Hope I will get a nice experience and training over Skybar, traying to improve myself and anyways!

During this industrial training from the starting until now, I've found out that my English is really too basic and getting worse, will not able to survive with the current level/standard! I'm really having big problem in communicating with people through English especially witht the foreigners, ans also lack of confidence, mumbling all the time, cannot concentrate and always reply a " Har?" after people talking to me... Must improve and "delete" all these negative stuffs from myself...

Kay Kay, think it's enough for today, hope i can update soon, take care all! Ta~

8 comments:

H@Zel said...

哈哈,这次我又觉得你的朋友brian很像我的一个朋友,而且有照片给你参考了。
http://egyptianmau6.blogspot.com/
不像的话,就当帮我朋友打广告啰~~

lock said...

再接再厲! 你行的!

mr-underwater said...

有人忘记我了咯~~~
无论怎样加油哦,
还有好好照顾身体,
不要让自己病咯

Fishyho said...

穿制服样子挺smart~~~~~~~>.<
挺你来了,keke~
英文很好啊,还说退步?

Fishyho said...

哈哈,有得去skybar 见识,你看起来开心多过怕涡~~~~

動 Orson said...

haa....
mayb u too tall
yet make those besides u
looks like....
haa...

fufu said...

erm...all the best, learn as much as you could...and for your english,speak more read more and write more, eventually you could speak good english

ⓁⒺⓌⒾⓈ said...

西西 :哈哈,是真的满像的...

lock:谢谢!我会加油的!

稀客:没有啊,那又忘记你啊...会好好照顾自己的,谢谢噢!

Fishyho:还好啦,还剩一星期多,再坚持一下下就行了!

默 :LoL, but i really got thinner though...

lcfu:Thx so much! I'll follow what you said here, thanks!!!