Friday 16 November 2007

A Shame of Foreigners!

Just as the title you saw, it's about a BRAZILIAN in my class. Why is her a shame of foreigners??? Let me tell you, she is a very annoying and irritating animal. Oops, I shouldn't have said like that... She don't even have the quality for me to call her animal, she's just a useless fucker living creature on the earth. Clear enough? The main thing is, she disgraced her country, I never thought that's what we called, Brazilian. Acting number one in front of us? Ya you wish! You will never be number one in class as you can see your phase test results, your level is still far away below us, you can't even beat me up, as you are just under my feet you beggar! Don't act like you know everything and acting serious in class. And there's one very funny thing, did you actually dressed so 'sexy' (vomit) during the 'tips giving class' just to 色诱 our lecturer in order to get more tips??? DREAM ON!!! What a perfect plan you have!!! But before you dressed like that, could you please look at the mirror first?! You know , I don't really want to hurt people...but the fact is...you get what I mean if you see yourself in the mirror^^. And for your information, you will never get our lecturer's attention through dressing that way, LOL. He will never have any interest on you BITCH! Think again okay?! A normal human will not have any interest on BITCH and yet you are not even have the qualification to be an animal although you have the personality on a freaking BITCH!!! Go get a life, nobody will happy to see you around.

No comments: