Tuesday 2 February 2010

Life of mine.

Here I am, again, to upload some photos of departure day, not having all the photos though, just having plenty of it =S
Okay, back to the topic, 27th Jan2010, night, venue: LCCT.
People: Family, Strawberry, WH, JY, Quinnie, Li Qing, Yee Hong 'n' gf, and CH.
Thanks for the accompany before I depart, love you guys. =)
Son 'n' Dad
YeeHong, thx so much bro! =)
Jy~ aka AMANDA!! XD
WH, 2 hamsap guys admiring the wall XD
Li Qing~~=)
艳福不浅~LOL
I miss you. =)
Just the 3rd day in Melbourne, this happened.
Head bleeeeeeed...=.=
Because of...
Broken by my head, didn't know that I'm having talent in铁头功=.=
What else? Went to Melbourne CBD alone, walked throughout the city, and painful legs are the results. Starting class soon, next week? Hope everything's gonna be okay for me.
Thought too much to stuffs, DUMB Lewis! Yes, I'm dumb. =)
That's it for the day, take care all~

2 comments:

evangeline said...

哥哥,怎么这么不小心呢?又去看医生吗?伤口有消毒吗?伤口深吗?有缝针吗?
真是服了你。。头部流血了还能有心情拍下留念嘞。。让你可爱的学生们看见了不就会有样学样吗?不良典范哦。。

Kimberly Tan said...

ur "tie tou gong"so geng~