Wednesday 24 October 2007

Celebrating One's B'day.

WooHoo... Exams just over, feeling so relax now, with a little bit of tiredness. I was so surprised once i open the question paper, it's so damn easy! "Shouldn't have struggle for the notes for whole night..." Most of the classmates finished the question within 20 minutes, that's fast... that's just part of today. We went to 1U's Wong Kok restaurant to celebrate one of my friend's birthday after the class dismiss. Well, we didn't go together. I went there with another buddy in class though. Either we are too early or they are late, we reached the restaurant for about 25 minutes? Sitting there for no reason...Then only the rest of people appear. Just as usual, a cake has been brought, with some monkey design on it. After ordering, some chit-chatting, then only they start to sing the birthday song... It's kinda weird that her boyfriend hide beside me and my friends (well, he was chatting with us before this) and smiling alone there. WTF??? He is her boyfriend and he should be the one who is standing beside the birthday girl, and he was kinda... I don't know how to explain the situation =.=. By the way, he refused to kiss the girl even the girl didn't seem like rejecting him... what a MAN! It's the time I've waiting since early, time to eat the cake! Sorry but I was very hungry that time. Seems like we have paid RM10 each person for the cake, and the taste was really... Can't say it's nice...and not too bad...just OK... Well, I'm full now, with some boringness and just sitting there...waiting for my friend to say the word 'Let's go home'...Yea, we stood up, walk forward to the birthday girl, greeting her for last...
It's time to go back, I can't wait. You maybe asking, "Why are you so excited of going home?" Well, My answer would be "it's Mapling time for me, I didn't Mapling for the whole night already." Feeling lame? Okay, I admit, but that's my life...My life is just can't get out of Maple Story.

No comments: