Sunday 21 October 2007

Woo Hoo!

Well, I just cut my hair...which was being forced to do so. And guess what, it's just another day of being scolded again. I wondered why are they still treating me like a secondary school student?! Come on! I'm 18 already! Why must u all controlling everything huh?! Can't you guys just give me some freedom?! You know, I'm very envy of my friends, they are same age as me and they have their own spaces, not like me, everything is controlled and locked! Said gave me a lot of freedom? Where? Why can't I see it? Try to make me same as those Ah Piah (kampung boys)? If i'm not mistaken, YOU told me that I can do whatever I wan after graduate from Form 5! But what I've got now? YOU ARE JUST ANNOYING! Scolding my temper became worse and worse? And pulling my friends' legs by saying that they influenced me? Ya, I admit that my temper is getting worse, why? Ask yourself. Nagging and nagging everyday by just a little tiny matter, aren't you fell tired and bored of it huh? Scolding me without reason when you are not in mood? Thinking that what I've done are wrong all the way? Is that your interest? Oh I see... Why can't you make your thinking more modern? Tell you what, now is year of 2007 already! We are in the 21st century! So keep your old fashion thinking away dude! You know what is my biggest wish? Let me tell you now, graduate my diploma course and fly to foreign country for degree and look for my FREEDOM!!! Got it?! I will try my best to get the scholarship and not depending on your single cents!!!Watch out!

No comments: