Monday 22 October 2007

In a Rush...

Hmm... Its late at night, guess what, I'll be having phase test next 2 days...and still haven't even touch the notes yet...Can't really concentrate on studying. Why??? I wondered... Maybe cause of addicted to online game? Or another simpler way to explain is...no mood to study =.=. Seems like all my classmates are rushing for the notes, memorizing the points and bla bla bla... Think I'm the only one who still remain calm and typing blog here =.=. You know what, this few days I dream about my ex-gf. Sounds funny... but it's kinda weird for me to dream about her. I didn't even like her before, got along with her...just because of my childishness. And I kept dreaming her lately, don't know why. The feeling is kinda weird when I woke up. My mind is totally blank now, can't think anything...

No comments: