Monday 29 October 2007

A lunch with friends. =.=

It was 8am in the morning. I was having some activities with 周公...but I was forced to wake up. Why??? Because promised my friends to go Cheras for some vegetarian lunch with them. I was so... Irritated once I woke up... Wanted to sleep for another 5 more minutes... Just 5 more minutes... Until my friend called me, saying that he was on the way to my house...WTF?!?!?! Now, I am really forced and really need to wake up =.=". As a normal human will do once he woke up, brush my teeth, have a bath and bla bla bla... The timing was so accurate, once I've done all those stuffs, then he arrived in front of my house. So we went to another friend's house, which is not that near from my house...@@" Arrived the person's house, went into there and had some chit-chatting session... Then only we started our journey to the...lunch place. Okay, arrived, we walked into that place... and... not really that crowded as I think, just around... 100 to 200 people??? We found a place to sit, and I followed the other 2 friends to get our lunch. No offence but... one of the friend that was following us... is kinda... sorry, I don;t know how to explain again, the situation was, he was peeping at a 12 to 13 years old little girl in the temple...WTF?!?!?! Not to mention... The guy was... Stxxxx Kxxx Cxxx Hxx. Don't kill me when / after u read this post dude =.=. So, we had our lunch. A average-taste lunch. Some said that it was tasteless, well, we were eating vegetarian lunch...so, better don't make so many complaints. Finally, time to go back. Since some of them wanted to go somewhere else to have some fun, I went home with another friend. Okay, now is what I wanna say in this blog ( main point ). From my previous posts, I had mentioned one guy which was the birthday girl's boyfriend (read one of my previous posts if you don't understand what I'm talking about), I said that he wasn't a good boyfriend or whatever... but now I'm gonna take back what I said before. Well, he wasn't that bad as I think after I went home with his car and saw the happenings in his car (the girl was there). So... Err... Sorry I'm not going to continue this post... My eyes are so uncomfortable now... stare at the computer for whole day...

No comments: