Saturday 27 October 2007

A Dinner with Friends.

Haha, it's boring time again, nothing to do at all. Think it's time to update my blog already. Guess what, yesterday night I went Shogun for dinner with some of my classmates. Okay, 1st I'm gonna explain what's Shogun for those who never heard about it before. It's a Japanese buffet restaurant located at the new wing of 1U Shopping Center. Just pay RM50 and u can eat whatever you want inside until you die, lol. The price maybe a little bit too expensive for a buffet dinner, but you'll know the reason once you step inside it. Thousand kind of Japanese food waiting for you~ As usual, I took some bbq seafood, follow by my favorite~ 铁板烧 (ps don't know how to say it in English)... Took few plates of it^^. Desert was 3 plates of cakes and a blow of ice-cream. I was so full... Think that's all for this post... mind is blank now =.=.

No comments: