Saturday 13 October 2007

First Post??? Something about...

Okay...let's begin the my very first post of this blog. Just to announce, this isn't my first blog in Blogger anyways, just because I forgot either my stupid login ID or password...don't know is which one so I just create a new one...Time passes, just saw these words somewhere in someone's blog though =.="...Ya, time really passes...and it passed really *omg-wtf* fast, it's nearly one year I've been in my new college, entering the third semester of my course, the Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Course in KBU... It isn't really a great course in this college, and the college isn't that good as people think though, it sucks a lot! This college is just talking about money... with the rule of 'no money no talk', if you are rich, or willing to pay, you will be in the college in whatever course including degree (even you had a failure diploma). Shouldn't choose to enter this college at the beginning, but I have no choice now...I need to continue my course in this stupid college until the day i graduate... As I mentioned in my previous blogs, I'm not really happy with my new friends or so called classmates in college. I know there will not be a perfect person in this world, but I really can't get well with most of them... Some of the might know that I am not happy with them, but I'll just act like nothing happened...if i leave this college one day, the main reason might be my relationships with them.
Seriously, but think it won't happen, as the school fee is so expensive and I've paid quite a big amount to the school. If I think back the happenings of the whole year, I've never been really happy for a single day in college, except the day of gathering with my ex-classmates or my friends. That was really awesome, I hope day day won't passed...lol... Maybe it's the problem with my personality or I really don't like those kind of people in my class now. Ya, some of them are good, JUST SOME... including my lecturer, whom will resign soon (after this semester). He's really a very nice guy, and also the youngest lecturer or teacher I've ever met, he just 25 though. He's more like my friend more than my lecturer, you will know when you saw once him. Hmm, I'm not really be in mind that what i was writing just now, dreaming half way though =.=... Anyways, thanks for those who viewed my blog...or...maybe I'm just talking to myself here (also saw these words somewhere in someone's blog) lol...

No comments: